The most common errors are:
1. Somebody else has already linked that ticket to their account.
Sometimes, customers will log in to our app using one method (i.e. Sign in with Apple) and link a ticket. Then, they'll get a new phone, or reinstall the app, or somehow get logged out. Then, when they log back into the app, they log in using a different method (i.e. Login with Facebook). This technically creates a new account. They don't see their ticket in the account and when they try to link their ticket again, they get an error (because it's already linked to the original account they created/linked with).
To fix this, you can unlink the ticket from the original account by:
1. Sign in to your account on our website using the credentials used during ticket purchase
2. Click the "View, Send, or Modify Tickets" link next to the event
3. Find the ticket and click "unlink" and confirm
4. Now your ticket will be unlinked from the original account and will be able to be linked to any account you chose
2. You're trying to link a 2nd ticket to you app account.
Solution: You can only link one ticket per app/device. Please make sure everyone in your group has the app downloaded to their phone and links their own ticket individually.
If you have gone through all of these scenarios and still need help, please reach out to our customer support team on our contact us page.